Honda HR-V Trim Levels
Here at Faulkner Honda, we have a great selection of Honda HR-V vehicles that has everything drivers in Harrisburg, Mechanicsburg, and Hershey want in their new crossover SUV.
Which of the three Honda HR-V trim levels fits you best? Check out some of the key features found in each of them below to help answer that question.
When it comes to the safety of the HR-V, both the design and technology found in the car aims to help keep you safe as you are out on the road.
- LX: The Honda HR-V LX has the Vehicle Stability Assist™ with Traction Control that is able to correct any oversteering or understeering, which will keep you
safely on the road and in control. There is also the Multi-Angle Rearview Camera with Guidelines that gives you three different views for a better vision of what is behind you while in reverse.
- EX and EX-L Navi: The Multi-Angle Rearview Camera gets the Dynamic Guidelines in these two trim levels. This will give you a more accurate display of where your vehicle is heading when backing up since the guidelines will bend as you turn the steering wheel.
You can also get a clear picture of what is to the side of you and in your blind spot with Honda LaneWatch™. This features a small camera that will show a live feed right on your display screen of the lane next to you when you put your turn signal on. Due to this, you will easily be able to tell if the other lane is clear before changing into it.
Inside the HR-V, there is versatile space as well as features designed to keep you and your passengers comfortable.
- LX: Gain up to 58.8 cubic feet of cargo space in the HR-V LX quick and easy with the 60/40 Split 2nd-Row Magic Seats®. These allow you to configure your seating arrangement in multiple ways whether you fold down the seatbacks flat or the seat cushions up to accommodate for whatever shape and size cargo you are carrying in your Honda HR-V.
- EX: Adjusting the temperature to keep it just the way you like it is
simple using the touchscreen a part of the Automatic Climate Control system. There are also more ways to stay warm when it gets cold. The EX trim level comes with heated front seats as well.
Or when the weather is nice, open up the 1-Touch Power Moonroof with Tilt Feature for some extra sunshine and fresh air.
- EX-L Navi: For a combination of extreme comfort and luxury, the Honda HR-V EX-L Navi has leather-trimmed seats along with a leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob.
Entertainment and Connectivity
The HR-V provides an enjoyable and entertaining ride as your cruise around in this SUV.
- LX: Equipped in the LX is a 4-speaker system and a 5-inch Color LCD Screen. You can also stream your favorite music, podcasts, audiobooks, and more straight from your smartphone via Bluetooth® Streaming Audio all the while keeping your hands on the steering wheel thanks to Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®.
- EX: The audio system in the 2018 Honda HR-V EX has six speakers. Also, in this trim level, the HR-V has a 7-inch Display Audio with High-Resolution Electrostatic Touchscreen.
Create custom radio stations through Pandora® in the EX and also enjoy more hands-free connectivity to your phone with the Text Message Function that will allow you to send and receive messages.
- EX-L Navi: Get turn-by-turn directions with the Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ that features Honda HD Digital Traffic for traffic updates. It also has voice recognition technology so you can stay focused on the road while getting the best route to your destination.
You will also enjoy all the options that come along with SiriusXM® Radio and HD Radio™ to discover new music, listen to the news, and more.
Time to Test Drive a Honda HR-V
Now that you’ve seen what awaits you in the Honda HR-V trim levels, you may have a better sense of which one you want to ride in around Harrisburg, Mechanicsburg, and Hershey.
The next step then is to
come see the Honda HR-V in person at Faulkner Honda and schedule a test drive of the trim level you are interested in driving. So stop by or contact us today!